Archive for October 5, 2018
When it comes to home flooring, everyone’s got a preference. Some swear by the natural look and feel of hardwood flooring. Others prefer vinyl flooring or laminate flooring.
A significant portion likes carpeting. Carpeting accounts for 51 percent of the U.S. flooring and 44 percent of homeowners have indicated they prefer carpeting in the bedroom.
When it comes to carpet installation in a home, there are several benefits:
- Carpet installation is fast, cheap and easy compared to wood flooring.
- Carpet can be extended with regular vacuuming and steam cleaning.
- Carpet offers a level of comfort that can be hard to get with hardwood flooring.
- Having the right carpet can really make a room stand out and have a significant design impact on a particular room of a house where it’s installed.
- Carpets made out of recycled content can be eco-friendly for a home and eliminate a potentially high source of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which ca